• To prevent crashes in the latest version, please ensure you have the correct libraries installed.
    Download the necessary libraries from the following links: vc redist x86 & vc redist x64

CS2 Cheat - 2.0 - Recode

Baston

Staff member
Administrator
Walkbot Unlimited
CS External
Xp Farm
Vip
CS2 Cheat - 2.0 - Recode

I'm sure I'll forget to mention something, but here's a list of what I remember, haha. I've been working on this for a long time and didn't keep track of everything as I went along.
- All functions now come with a Master Switch.
- Aimbot has been improved with accurate calculations; it works much better than before.
- Aimbot now features Auto Fire.
- All functions using binds have been improved (you can now bind any key).
- Transition from DirectX9 to DirectX11.
- Option to toggle Vsync on or off.
- Option to toggle CPU limiter on or off.
- Bhop works as it should (since Valve removed the ability to bind +jump and -jump to the same key).
- Trigger bot remains the same (it works but will be updated).
- VPK Parser improvements (maps without the parser will use the old spotted method for Visible Check).
- Visuals have been significantly improved in terms of performance and possibilities.
- Walkbot is smarter (better aiming and movement).
- Walkbot has a Case Farm option.
- Walkbot can limit the FOV.
- Walkbot collects bonus weapons.
- Walkbot still uses preset locations and connections, but I'm finishing a function to allow editing and creating new ones for new maps, so the walkbot will work on any map.
- Queue Editor with more features.
- Lua scripting will be implemented (still deciding what can be done with the API in the cheat, but it's almost finalized).
- Configuration tab improved, with a CFG list, options to create new, delete, load, etc.

Preview:

In fact, the project was rebuilt from scratch, using very little from the previous version. If you encounter any issues or have suggestions for the software, please open a ticket.
The XP farm has also been updated to the latest version of the game, and I'll compensate for the subscription days the software was offline.

Tom_Hartmann

CS External
Vip
nice!
I have a few suggestions for additonal features:
Auto vote f2 for fellow dm boosters.
Queue with friends (to try and stay as long as possible in the game to get max exp)
option to quit cs when reaching xp cooldown (the new medal thing or whatever)